Kappa Omega Omicron Fraternity Inc. Zeta Chapter
Requirements: To become a member of Kappa Omega Omicron Fraternity Inc. you must fulfill the following requirements before membership will be approved.
Note: Anti Hazing policy is strictly enforced
1. Must sign a confidentiality agreement with Kappa Omega Omicron
2. Must be 20 1/2 years old.
3. Must have a GED or High School Diploma
4. Must do 24 hours of Community Service Hours before being selected for consideration.
5. Must be i
dentify as a Masculine Woman
6. Five References (2 -Personal, 3 -Professional)
7. Must adhere to all policies, procedures and rules of the organization for pledging
8. Must be interviewed and receive ¾ vote by the membership committee.
9. Must have completed application to the and submitted it to National Headquarters for Kappa Omega Omicron Fraternity Inc.
10. Must have convenient and unlimited access to the internet.
11. Must have activate and current phone (if selected to be a part of the Intake process you will need to have a phone plan with either unlimited minutes or enough to be contacted during peak hours as well as off peak hours.
12. Must provide us with 7 year goal both professional, personal growth and how you will integrate that with our organization.
13. Must show ability and attitude for growth and development as well as possesses talents, skills and qualities for leadership which are beneficial for the organization.
14. Must attend a minimum of two functions given or represented by Kappa Omega Omicron Fraternity
15. Is able to actively participate in the financial growth of Kappa Omega Omicron Fraternity Inc. such as pay dues, participate in fundraisers, and donation drives.
16. Is willing to participate in chapter, regional and national activities
17. Meets all financial requirements prior to becoming an approved member
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.